Kazanjian Piano Service
Guidelines for Safe Practices for In-Home Service Calls
I will be following these guidelines to keep you safe during your appointment.
Our safety is my highest priority!
- I will always wear a mask and will appreciate communicating with social distancing.
- I will wash or sanitize my hands prior to beginning work on your piano (and/or wearing gloves).
- I will cover my shoes with booties or I will remove them.
- I will be cleaning and sanitizing your piano keys before and after I tune.
- I will let you know if I am not feeling well or if I have been in contact with someone who has Covid-19.
- I will be adhering to all local/state and national regulations.
- Here is what you can do to make your tuning appointment keep all of us safe.
- Make a list of any piano issues you would like addressed and share them ahead of time, perhaps over the phone. If there are issues with any piano keys, let me know and leave a sticky note on the key(s).
- Please let me know if you have been in contact with anyone with covid-19.
- Please make sure you and all others present adhere to social distancing recommendations and are wearing a mask.
- Please keep the area where the piano is located free of any children or pets.
- Please do not schedule any other maintenance services, cleaning services, at the same time as the tuning.
- Please remove all objects placed on top of the piano. Remove any sheet music, trinkets, knick knacks, pictures, and any other items from the piano and keep them away from the technician’s workspace.
- If possible, please open the lid of the piano and remove the music desk if possible.
- Please refrain from playing for 24 hours prior to your appointment.
- Please wipe the keys with alcohol or antiseptic wipes before I come.
- Payment options:
- I can accept contactless payment such as VENMO, a check or cash.
Do you need extra precautions?
This is all new territory, so if there anything you want to request of me, please let me know. I will gladly work to find a solution or reschedule your appointment to a future date.